- How do I make an appointment?
You can send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call: 0616719420
- Do I have to wait a long time do get an appointment?
Usually it is possible to get an appointment in the same week, or in the following week; only during vacation periods could there be a longer waiting period.
- Is the first appointment paid?
The first appointment is a non-paid short meeting where we can briefly discuss what brings you to therapy at this moment in your life, and what are the best options for you currently. Then, we take it from there.
- Do I have to have a letter from my doctor (GP, or Huisarts) to be able to have an appointment?
No, you can simply show up!
- Can I have all my sessions paid for me by my insurance company?
You must pay for your sessions yourself, and then apply for a reimbursement; most international insurance companies will reimburse at least some sessions. In order to have more information about reimbursement you must check with your insurance company; to apply for reimbursement you will probably need a letter from your GP.
- How much does it cost and how long is a session?
An individual session is €80, and it’s usually 50 minutes long.
- What is online counselling and what can I expect from it?
Online counselling is a chance for us to meet wherever you are. The format is the same as if you would come to the practice (an individual 50 minute session) where we work together towards your goals for better health, but we meet online (in a secure platform used specifically for telehealth).
- How often should I have a session?
This is something we can discuss together, because it depends on several factors, but once a week is the most common frequency.
- What if I can’t afford it?
Then, we decide together what is the best solution; different prices are available for different situations.
Should there be any other question, please feel free to send an email or call.